Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Marmaris

After Cleopatra's Island, we went on to Marmaris. There we stayed at the Joya del Mar a lovely little boutique hotel by the sea. 

I had a lovely little odd-corner room filled white-painted wood furniture decorated with hand-painted flowers. All very dainty and girly.

The kidney-shaped swimming pool looked inviting but was oh-so-cold, so I jumped out and then back in when forced to. I managed to swim very little as my feet couldn't touch the floor and the water was shivering-ly cold. Brrr... I suppose I'm spoiled here at home with all the sun-kissed warm pools around. 

We ended the day with a gorgeous grilled fish dinner and started a new day with someone ordering a rather large Turkish breakfast which I will never forget. At the time, I didn't think of taking a photo of it, but now... I'd love a photo of the fantabulous spread!

Sun and sea


Little fishes swimming in the clear water of the sea


A pretty view



No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!