Pages

Monday 21 April 2014

Cheat's Fried Rice


There are days and there are days. It's Monday and it's one of those days. You know what I mean. The alarm rings shrilly at 5.30am, you open your eyes and think 'God, it's Monday again!' So you drag yourself out of bed and into work fervently looking forward to the end of the day.

Well, it's the end of the work day for me and while rummaging through the fridge for the makings of dinner, I discovered some french beans, tomatoes, carrots and leftover brown rice. With that I made some screaming hot (well, for me anyway) Fried Rice in a jiffy.

CHEAT'S FRIED RICE

1 small bowl Rice, cooked
8 French Beans, chopped
Half a Carrot, chopped
1 Egg
1 small Tomato, chopped
Oil
Salt
Black Pepper

Break Egg into a small bowl, add Salt and Black Pepper to taste. Set aside.

In a wok or pan, heat a little Oil. When hot, add in the Egg and scramble quickly.

Add in the French Beans and Carrot. Saute for a few seconds.

Add in the Rice and Seri Aji Kampung Fried Rice Mix. Stir until well combined and cooked through.

Remove to a plate, add chopped Tomatoes and serve piping hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!