Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Roasted Pepper & Beef Stir-fry Wrap


So... what happens when you haven't posted anything in an entire week? Do you wait until a bout of fresh motivation to write grabs you or do you write something anyway? Well, just today, I'm going to wing it and write something anyway.

This writing, not writing thing is something I face more often than not. As I have a full-time job, one of the most difficult things to do after a long, tiring day at work is coming home only to switch on ANOTHER computer. Seriously? It's the absolute last thing I want to do, which is why my blog will likely remain something for my pleasure instead of a money-spinner.

Sometimes, cooking dinner too becomes a real challenge. That's when I whip something super simple that is perhaps not to everyone's taste, but who cares really? I'm the one who has to prepare it, eat it and wash the dishes after!

The Roasted Pepper & Beef Stir-Fry Wrap is a breeze to make. All you need to have on hand are some Tortilla Wraps, sliced Beef, Roasted Peppers in Olive Oil and some Guacamole. All store-bought.

What you need to do - Saute the Beef and some Roasted Peppers in Olive Oil with some Salt and Black Pepper. Set aside to cool slightly while you prepare the Wraps. Lay your Wraps flat on a plate, smear some Guacamole (as much as you want) down the middle, place the cooked Beef on it, wrap it up and eat. All in 15 minutes. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!