Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

New Year 2013 in Singapore... better late than never

Self whispered... please run away to Singapore for Christmas, but self felt guilty for not spending the most important day of the year with immediate family. So as soon as the most-important-day was over, self ran off to the magical land of South.

I had a good time in the South. I usually do. The ever-welcoming House of Orange Flowers to stay in, delicious food, excellent company and of course the shopping. Shopping. This was the end of the line for me. I couldn't fit into a Monsoon UK 12. I was devastated. I came home and made some changes in my life, but that's another story for another time.

For now, here are some photos from the Singapore trip.

Pretty, pretty hand-sewn dragonfly

Chicken Avocado Salad from the basement of Tanglin Mall




Roll of gorgeous cotton... who can say no to them?

The famous orange flowers from the House of Orange Flowers

More flowers from the garden of the House of Orange Flowers

Pretty tiles at the House of Orange Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!