Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Some thoughts on blogging and a touch of Christmas gone by...

I never thought I'd say this, but I am beginning to think that professional bloggers, really don't have anything else going on in their lives besides blogging.

I've spent half of the morning, just trying to get photos uploaded on the blog which is such a waste of precious weekend time. Time which could be used otherwise i.e. baking something delicious, visiting friends, napping, etc.

My posts are far apart and for that I am telling the whole world today 'I am glad'. It means that I have other things to do than rushing home after work to update the blog; spending even more time in front of the computer than I already do in a day at work; and it means I have a LIFE outside blogging. So Hurrah for that today... the day of small mercies.

However, all this slowness may well be the fault of my dear service provider a.k.a. Maxis? Anyway... before I waste more precious weekend time on the computer, I'm signing off with photos of my Christmas biscuits. Recipes may follow later... if at all.

Cheers!

Cornflakes Biscuits and Butter Biscuits with a bit of pink bling

Pineapple and Raspberry Jam Tarts... these were good even if I do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!