Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Windsor. The castle I didn't get to see.

I tried to get into Windsor Castle on two occasions. Problem is it was summer and the queues were long, and I should have done the smart thing to buy the tickets online, which I didn't. I also wasn't up to lining-up to buy them. 

I did, however, manage to walk through the town and pop into little shops here and there. Still, I missed the castle. This simply means I must return to England somewhere in the future to visit. 

You must pardon these last photos. They're not the nicest I've taken in England, but they need to here as they're my memories of this place. 

Just opposite the Castle

The only part of the Castle I saw

The Last Supper in the Windsor Parish Church

The altar in the Windsor Parish Church

Windsor's Crooked House

After Windsor, I took a drive in my KR13JKK Peugeot 207 Sedan on to Maidenhead in search of a Monsoon. Then, it was back to the hotel for one last night.


My home for 4 nights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write me some love!